We are sorry to hear that you may not be able to travel with us. If you are looking to give your spot on the trip to someone who has not yet signed up, this is possible by requesting a Name Change with our suppliers. 

It would be your responsibility to find a suitable replacement traveler. You cannot complete a name change with a traveler previously registered for this trip. You must also be up-to-date with your payments and hold an active spot on this trip. If you need help to find a suitable replacement, reach out to your student organizer for assistance. 

A name change request must meet the following requirements:

The replacement and traveler must both sign and return the name change request form (found below) to info@s-trip.com.

The replacement must sign up for the trip and pay up to date, according to the traveler's payment schedule at the time of submitting the name change form. 

The replacement will assume all details of the traveler’s package [eg. price, roommates, etc.].

The traveler will receive a refund when the replacement’s payments have been processed and the name change has been approved by our suppliers. The refund amount will be for the full amount paid minus any fees applied in processing with our supplier. 

Fees and restrictions

Fees may apply with external suppliers depending on the time the name change request is placed. 

The name change form can be found here.

Did this answer your question?