Travel Visas

At this time, there are no supplemental forms or requirements for entry beyond the tourist visa* and a valid passport when traveling with S-Trip! to any of our destinations for those travelling on a Canadian or US passport.

*The tourist visa is handed out on the plane or purchased upon arrival at destination.

If you do not hold either of these passports you should contact the local embassy or consulate of the country to which you are travelling to make sure there are no special requirements. 

Have more questions? Submit a request
Powered by Zendesk